Hi everyone!
This week i´m going to talk about my favourite device.
Mmm i use a lot of pieces of technology (laptop, television, digital camera, etc) but for me, the most useful is the cellphone, i have an iphone and i like his operating system and design.

I like this device because allows me to do a lot of activities, for example:
  •  I can read and send e-mails, even i can work on my homework when i can´t use a laptop. 
  • i like to take photos from my cellphone ( not is the same quality than a professional camera but is ok occasionally) of beautiful place, selfies or dogs and  later, i can edit my photos in an app called lightroom  :)
  •  i did extensive calls during the night when i had time (my record was 6 hours talked with my boyfriend) 
  • Also i use my cellphone for have fun, my nephews love the instagram´s filters ( one of their favourites is when your face can change for/to a cow head hahaha)
I hope you have a nice day and thank you for reading <3


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog