Hi everyone!
I think this will be one of the last blogs I will write :(
So, this week's theme is my favorite subject of this semester.

It´s difficult for me to choose which is the subject that I liked the most, this semester I studied different subjects, such as shoe design, automotive design, digital animation, English, but the one I liked the most was the Sketching.

Since I was a child I liked to draw and paint, and this subject in particular has shown me different techniques of quick sketch that will help me express my ideas in the design of products and I love it!


We have done many activities, we started with understanding the geometric figures with different points of perspective, then the drawing of objects and now we are painting with markers and digitally.



This was one of the last homeworks that we have to do in the subject, I really liked this technique and I hope to improve more and more.





Thank you very much for reading my blog and I hope you have a good week!




Comentarios


  1. I also love drawing,with quick sketch you get precious drawings, yours is very nice

    ResponderBorrar

  2. I also love drawing,with quick sketch you get precious drawings, yours is very nice

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I like sketching, and i think that is a very usefull tool in design

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I have seen your drawings, are very beautiful, it is a very interesting subject.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I like to draw and paint too! Its so peaceful for me to do that, but sketching its a problem for me :( i like your style!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog