Hi everyone!
This week i´m going to write about my favourite tv serie and movie :D

Malcolm in the middle
When i was a girl, i had to stay in my grandma´s house (she haven´t tv cable) so the only good programm to watch was "Malcolm in the middle" (i´d never watch this before) at first, i don´t understand some jokes, but later, i laughed in every scene, My favourite episode is when the family go to "the burning man" festival.
Now, i´m waiting every weekend morning to watch malcolm.



La la land
And my favorite movie is La la land, a romantic musical directed by Damien Chazelle
 and protagonized by Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling.
It's about a couple of dreamers that fight to achieve  their goals (He wants to have a jazz club and she wants to become to be a successful actress).

Thank you for read and i´m waiting your comment <3

Comentarios

  1. Malcom in the middle is so funny, and i wait for it every weekend too

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I really like this serie too!! it's so funny:)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. When I was a girl I did not understand some jokes I didn't enjoy it very much, but now I see it when I can and I laugh a lot.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Every weekend i see Malcom in the Middle in Canal 13, its an iconic tv serie for me.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I really love malcolm in the middle<3 <3 <3, I always see her on Saturdays and Sundays at 13!

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I love musicals! but i prefer musicals at live, like theatre

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog