My Fututre Job

Hello! this week I will talk about my future job.

Contextualizing, I'm a student industrial designer, so i always think about the product design, illustration and communications.

Before deciding what to study, I went with my parents to Buenos Aires and saw a beautiful store that sold bags and backpacks with exclusive pet designs called Simones.
This was an inspiration for me and thanks to it, I was able to start and make my own shop that combines my love for animals and painting.(my instagram is @fran.pinta.animalitos)

I would like to be able to work on something related to pets, product design and if the carge does not exist, I can continue with my entrepreneurship and continue to grow personally.

Currently, I'm doing my professional practice at the Virutex Ilko company, in people management area (or Human resources) I am in charge of internal communication, designing communications and information for all collaborators.It has been a full learning experience about working as a team, being in an office environment and thinking about how to improve communication between workers.

This professional practice gave me the opportunity to know what it is like to work in the office, for what I will keep in mind.

Thanks for reading and I hope you have a nice day!






Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog