How Green are you?


Hi everyone!


This week, I´m going to write about "How Green am i?"

I consider myself a person who does not have many eco-friendly habits, unfortunately many of the things I consume generate garbage, for example, food packaging and it is very difficult for me to find a place where I can recycle.

This is wrong, because as a future designer, I must always ensure the circular economy and reduce pollution, during the manufacturing process, the product and its packaging, in addition to thinking about the useful life that this product will have.

Meanwhile, I´m learning about ecology every day, I have bought biodegradable products, I´m curious to learn how to compost at home.

In my opinion, I feel that there are greater recycling points and ecological awareness in the eastern area of ​​Santiago and this should be for everyone, the municipalities should provide accessible recycling points to residents, a greater culture on the subject and inform through media or advertising in the streets.

I hope that in the near future, I can begin to carry out ecological initiatives that allow me to generate a change within my home, until I reach a community.

Thanks for reading and I hope you have a nice day!

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog