My favorite cartoon

Hi everyone!

This week, I´m gonna to write about my favorite cartoon  when i was a child!

i seen many cartoons but my favorite was The Rugrats!

It seemed like a very creative program to me, what life was like from the perspective of these charismatic babies.

this cartoon also has three movies:

"The Rugrats Movie" shows us how Tommy, the main character, has to learn to be a good older brother.

Rugrats in Paris, where Carlitos, Tommy, Phill and Lilly and their families have an adventure in France.

The  Thornberrys family and the rugrats share screen for the first time in tehe "Rugrats go wild" movie.

My favorite character was Angelica, since she had a very particular personality and was bossy like me. it was great that they created the animated series "grown rugrats" since both the characters and I were experiencing the same things. Thanks for reading and see you next week!













Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog