A country I would like to visit

 Hello everyone!

This week I´m going to write about a country I would like to visit.

I want to know Australia, because I see in documentals and movies it´s beautiful landscapes.

I have always liked going to the beach, and Australia is a country well known for its beaches with big waves and different xtreme sports.

Also, I want to know the native animal species such as koalas, kangaroos and platypus.

There is a special visa called "Working Holiday". This visa allows Chilean applicants (between 18 to 30 years old) to have vacations and work in Australia for 12 months.

Thanks to WH, you can improve your English, share with people with other habits, learn different professions or search for a work of your professional career.

I would like to make this trip with my boyfriend, because I want to undertake this adventure with the best partner!.

This is a great opportunity to know this fantastic place, its culture and work to pay other trips around the world.


Thanks for reading and see you next week!.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog