When i was a child i loved animals, i wanted to be a veterinary, but i hated seeing the blood D: changed my option to industrial engineering, but, i didn´t waste my creativity and ideas for complicated numbers and a boring job haha. So, later of a intensive search about careers, i found Industrial Design in the Universidad de Chile :D (and if this career don´t convince me, i can change for architecture) 

Now, i´m in third year in this career and i love it, i have funny asignatures where i´m going to design a digital animation, trainers inspired in a superhero!! (in my case, Thor) and an interesting Solar Car.

I´m very exciting for manage all of my goals relacionated with my beautiful career!, one of my dreams is design my own products and create a profitable store.


Comentarios

  1. as a child i wnated to be a veterinary too! but i realized that i will be crying all day with every injured pet uwu

    ResponderBorrar
  2. How entertaining! Maybe the product you desing will be for animals or pets

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog